Lafourcade Avocats is active in all sectors of intellectual property law, before civil, commercial and criminal courts.
Lafourcade Avocats also assists its clients with all kinds of intellectual property disputes, before civil, commercial and criminal courts.
With companies competing in a global marketplace, our clients' commercial vitality and growth depend on the ability to solve complex problems quickly and the ability to leverage their assets, both physical and intellectual, effectively. Our firm combines expertise in intellectual property and commercial law to deliver effective solutions to your problems and challenges so as to give you the competitive edge to not only survive,--but to thrive in today's competitive business environment. With a business-oriented approach, we help our clients' analyze and protect their Intellectual Property, often their most valuable assets, and expand their market share.
In the area of Intellectual Property, we focuse on helping both public and private companies with the three key areas: IP Creation, IP Development and IP Protection. Whether your company is an established public company, a mid-sized business or a start-up seeking a competitive edge, we can help you.
Our Business & IP team provides legal counsel in various areas including:
- Copyright and Trademark Know-How and Technology Licensing
- IP and Development and Distribution Agreements
- Copyright and Trademark Prosecution, Maintenance and Protection
- Privacy and Proprietary Information Policies and Programs
- Website and Internet Counseling
- Intellectual Property Due Diligence and Intellectual Property Audits
- Intellectual Property Protection
- counseling and Intellectual Property ProtectionTrade Secrets
- Technology Transfer Transactions
- Executive and Employee IP Protection Agreements
- IP and Commercial Litigation And Alternative Dispute Resolution